Monday 20 June 2011

Royal Ascot - Royal Enclosure in Style ...




I have had the most fabulous weekend at Royal Ascot. I was lucky enough to be invited into the Royal Enclosure which was simply fabulous !

The first thing that popped into my mind was what to wear??!!! The dress code is notoriously strict and 'getting it wrong' is not an option! The hunt was on for the perfect dress that fitted the criteria .. sitting on the knee with straps over one inch thick and not too much flesh showing.. ! Once I had found a dress I was happy with I had to choose the shoes .. and as always I went for Louboutin's. Classic and Chic .. sheer elegance.

The dress was a success and I felt very elegant in my chosen outfit. I managed to last for 17 hours in my 7" Louboutins, I think this must be a record for me and my feet are still recovering !!

Luke ( a dear friend) booked a stretch Limo for us packed full of Harrods Hampers and Champagne for the journey as a surprise .. what a treat !

This really is the only way to travel to Ascot !!

This week we have a packed work load, HC HQ are busy packing the trailer for The Royal Highland Show and tomorrow I embark on the long 13 hour drive to Edinburgh with the trailer in tow!

I have made sure my i pod is suitably stocked up with 'Jaguar Skills' mixes to keep us entertained. Thankfully we have DAB radio in the Discovery so we also have one extra on tap!!!

Make sure you come and visit us at the show for some amazing exclusive deals.

xxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment