Thursday 10 March 2011

Moving House and Studio facelift


Holland Cooper has had a very busy few days, I am moving house and the studio is being re decorated - complete ciaos!! The Business is still running like clockwork amongst boxes and decorators!! The exciting new studio will be able to accommodate more people allowing the HC Team to expand.
Orders are coming in thick and fast for Cheltenham with suits being made as we speak. I am excited for our next show, it feels like ages since I have been to a retail show when in reality it has only been three months. So much has happened in this time it feels like an age!
We are calling into Cirencester on our way through to do an exclusive sale and the RAC, something I like to do as it is close to my heart after being there for 2 years!
I always miss the student life when I go back there , I had some great memories and was lucky enough to have my fabulous horse up with me allowing me to ride and compete regularly, something I don't have time to do anymore. The students will be lucky enough to enjoy nearly 50% of everything including trackies, hoodies, polo's, caps, gilets, skirts and more!
We have had an exciting offer to supply the hoodies for the young conservative party, a great opportunity for us and great publicity for Holland Cooper.
The Sandhurst Ball Charity hoodies went down a storm and sold out within minutes, the design we created looked fabulous! Good Work Team!

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment