Monday 7 March 2011

Scottish Tweed and stolen Phones!


It has been a manic last few days. I decided to go and see my gorgeous boyfriend for the weekend who lives in Scotland and to go and research some new and exciting fabrics. The journey did not go quite as planned and I had my phone stolen on the way up! Nightmare is an understatement - no phone, no emails - complete disconnection!!! Vodafone did manage to provide me with a temporary brick that did not even have predictive text, better than nothing I guess! I decided it would be a good idea to break my new Christian Louboutin's in on Saturday night, what I hadn't bargained on was walking over ten minutes up hill to the nightclub (not advisable in 8 " heels) AGONY but I still love them!
On the upside I spotted four people on the journey up in the fabulous HC Head Cuffs good work Holland Cooper Fans!
I traveled to the infamous Scottish Mills and found some fabulous new fabrics and can see our new designs are coming through looking better than ever - all very exciting! We spent the day in Edinburgh on Friday and I wore the new 'Holland Cooper Cape' which is yet to be released, it coursed quite a stir combined with white jeans and pony skin Louboutin boots for a glam look!
We watched a fast moving Rugby game on Saturday where I donned the 'HC Ski Gillet' with matching scarf ...it was so amazingly warm!!
Remember Holland Cooper is still doing the amazing offer - buy one 'HC Ski Verbier Gillet' and get a free 'White Limited edition Ski Verbier hoody' worth £55 GET YOURS NOW!!!!!!I would have frozen to death in Scotland without mine!!
We had a fabulous lunch in Edinburgh before the long trip down.
The studio has been buzzing with clothes traveling in and out of the studio for press days and shoots ... all very glamorous!!!!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment